Services: Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Until recently, greenhouse gas (GHG) management was just an afterthought. Companies around the world are just now understating the environmental impact of these emissions and their responsibilities to implement effective solutions for minimizing their carbon footprint. Regional carbon trading and voluntary registry programs are just the beginning of soon-to-be regulated GHG emissions in the United States.
Many companies already have CO2 data via their CEM systems, but what about the other gases? Our services include:
• Real-time CO2 measurement
• On-site FTIR measurements of CH4, N2O, SF6
• Determination of biogenic CO2 from solid fuel combustion
• Develop site-specific emissions factors
• Prepare reports for state registry programs